Last year for day 5 of 7 Days of Halloween I created a Fall playlist (that I’m still listening to right now as I write this) and something that I noticed is that I always really listen to Taylor Swift’s Red album a lot more than I do during the rest of the year. There were a few other albums that I realized I pay more attention to during this season than others. This led to me gathering all my favorite albums that give me Fall vibes.
It’s no secret that I really love music. It’s something that I’m very passionate about and there’s just something about it that I can’t describe but it holds so much power for me. I can be in a good mood and if I hear a really great sad song, I’m suddenly feeling those emotions but a really good happy song might not automatically improve my mood but it can help in some ways. I believe that music is the closest thing we have to magic.
So, here are some of my favorite albums that I really love to listen to even more in the Fall time:
- Taylor Swift’s Red
- Brothers Osborne’s Port Saint Joe
- Kelsea Ballerini’s Unapologetically Deluxe Edition
- Brett Eldredge’s Self-titled album
- Brad Paisley’s Mud on the Tires
- Seth Ennis’ Mabelle EP
- Taylor Swift’s 1989
- Harry Styles’ Self-titled album
- Eric Chruch’s Mr. Misunderstood
- Kacey Musgrave’s Golden Hour
- Brett Young’s Self-titled album
- Ryan Hurd’s Self-titled EP
- Dierks Bentley’s The Mountain
- Ashley McBryde’s Girl Going Nowhere
- Carly Pearce’s Every Little Thing
What are some of your favorite albums to listen to during the Fall time?
Be sure to come back tomorrow for Day 6 – I can’t believe that it’s already almost over!