Happy December 1st! The countdown to Christmas has officially commenced and I’m very excited about it. There are certain things that I like to make sure that I do every year and some new things that I would like to try. Life gets busy, but I don’t want that to affect the Christmas spirit. So, I made a holiday bucket list to keep me holly and jolly for the next 24 days, and I’ve already gotten a headstart on it!
- Movie marathon in Christmas PJs
- Drink hot chocolate with Christmas sprinkles
- Drive around to look at Christmas lights
- Build a snowman
- Watch Elf
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Go sledding
- Decorate Christmas tree
- Finish Christmas shopping
- Watch a Christmas movie that I’ve never seen
- Take lots of pictures
- Make a Christmas playlist (you can listen to it here!)
- Donate/Give back
- Attend a Christmas event
- Wrap presents
What are some things on your holiday bucket list?
More holidays themed posts will be up throughout the month, and an exciting announcement is coming so stay tuned. Happy Holidays!